Welcome to the Old School Tidenham Chase

 

History Page

 

The Old School hall was built in around.1850 as a Church of England school by subscription in Rosemary Lane on Tidenham Chase.

it was rebuilt in 1871. At this date its income came from voluntary contributions and pence, and average attendance was 55. Attendance had fallen to 33 by 1904 and to 29 by 1910, but there was a revival to 55 by 1936.

The Tidenham Chase C. of E. School was closed in 1949